- Yuji Itadori
- Megumi Fushiguro
- Satoru Gojo
- Nobara Kugisaki
- How do I acquire the skins? What are the event mechanics involved?
Acquire Jujutsu School Crests to exchange for a skin of your choice. Alternatively, you can complete quests or pay through diamonds to acquire the Cursed Charm Token to draw for the Jujutsu Kaisen skin, or other in-game items at random such as:
- Kill Notification
- Avatar Border
At the same time, players can get Jujutsu Kaisen Crests by drawing. For the first 10 draws, there will be a guaranteed Jujutsu Kaisen skin, or other Jujustu Kaisen event in-game items. Players can also acquire free items by pre-registering for the event beforehand, or by logging in and playing matches. These free items include:
- Skin Paint
- Chat Emotes
- Which Mobile Legends: Bang Bang characters are involved in the collaboration?
- Xavier -“Satoru Gojo”
- Melissa- “Nobara Kugisaki”
- Yin-“Yuji Itadori”
- Julian- “Megumi Fushiguro”
- When is the event’s start to end date?
MLBB X Jujutsu Kaisen event will be available from 2/18 – 3/20.
- Will there be any special events or login events running throughout this duration? (of the collaboration)
- You can get free heroes (Yin/Melissa/Julian/Xavier) and items such as Graffiti, Skin Paint, and Chat Emote, by participating in in-game activities.
- Apart from the current Jujutsu Kaisen characters, will Mobile Legends: Bang Bang release a second wave of Jujutsu Kaisen skins?
- Presently, the team is focused on the current promotion of the four skins.
- Apart from the skins, will there be other character emotes that I can purchase?
- Other MLBB X Jujutsu Kaisen exclusive resources include Spawn Effect, Recall Effect, Elimination Effect, Killing Notification, Skin Paint, Graffiti and Avatar Border.