A recent 10-minute gameplay video and advertisement of Animal Crossing: New Horizons was surfaced by Nintendo to multiple news outlets in the event of Pax East 2020. Showcasing mostly ASMR sounds of various activities players do from foraging, digging, crafting, wood chopping, mobile phone tapping and even running on different types of floors. Aside from the sound tapping drug, there are various ways to play in a same day; allowing each player to find their own slice of life in their world.
Below is an advertisement trailer via official twitter:
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) March 6, 2020
Below are some features as presented via the Nintendo official website:
Escape to your island getaway—however, whenever, and wherever you want.
- Build your community from scratch on a deserted island brimming with possibility
- Create your personal getaway and customize your character, home, decorations, and even the landscape itself
- Collect materials to construct everything from furniture to tools! Then, use what you create to give your island a personal touch
- Watch as the time of day and seasons match real-life—even your hemisphere! Each day holds the potential for surprises and discoveries
- Get to know the island residents, garden, fish, decorate, hunt for fossils, and more!
- Show off your paradise – play on the same system with a total of 4 people**, or play together online* or over local wireless** for fun with up to 8 players