TOMY Company, Ltd. and Outright Games, have awakened the call to bring Zoids Wild: Blast Unleashed, from Japan to the rest of the world. This brand new Zoids video game combines simple and intuitive 3D combat, anime graphics, and is coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch™ on October 16th, 2020.
Video Source: Dante Nintendo Switch World
Unleash the animal
In Zoids WIld: Blast Unleashed players will let loose the wild mecha power and animal instincts of Zoids, wither be it head-to-head battles against friends or in a new single-player Zoids story.
“We are thrilled to be part of the charge, bringing this newest iteration of the legendary Zoids franchise to the West – This is an intergenerational brand that resonates with kids and adults alike, and we can’t wait for everyone to dive into the action and play together later this year.”
Terry Malham – CEO of Outright Games
This brand new video game is based on the smash hit ‘Zoids Wild’ anime series, the latest iteration of the 35+ year global franchise that spans model kits, comics, TV, and video games. With faithful anime graphics and intuitive 3D combat, Zoids Wild Blast Unleashed is the ultimate mecha showdown!
Key Animal Features:
- Go head to head – Compete in 1vs1 mecha battles with breathtaking 3D combat
- Enter the Zoids universe – Play as a large cast of Zoids characters with faithful visuals
- New story – Join the war between factions and discover a new Zoids sub-species
- 2-player action – Test your skills against other players
- Simple controls – Easily chain moves and devastate opponents with your Final Blast
Zoids Wild: Blast Unleashed launches October 16th, 2020 exclusively on Nintendo Switch