The colourful 2.5D platforming game, Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair shows off a new trailer coming from developer Playtonic Games and publisher Team 17 Digital Ltd. The trailer features showing off a few of its 62 tonics that will change visuals and play styles including the pre-order bonus that includes access to exclusive “Trowzer’s Top Tonic Pac”. It comes with four exclusive cosmetic Tonics as follows:
- Largee Head tonic, well gives Laylee a comically oversized head.
- Glow Worm tonic lets you glow like.. glow worms.
- D.I.S.C.O. tonic will change every level into a party of Playtonic proportions.
- Yooka 64 turns it into retro goodness
Play as the Duo
Yooka and Laylee ventures forth to rescue Queen Phoebee’s Royal Beettalion from Capital B, taking on the challenging but aptly named Impossible Lair. Discover many secrets and puzzles as you uncover 40 levels to explore. Change the levels by flooding it with water or flipping them upside down for a more altered challenge.
- 2.5D Platforming with rich details in every level and characters.
- A 3D overworld to provide a different gaming experience. Complete objectives and puzzles to unlock more 2D levels.
- Take on Capital B’s Impossible Lair challenge at any point of time and it will add to your defences when taking on Capital B’s dastardly traps!.
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair will be jumping platforms this coming October 8, 2019, priced at $29.99 / £24.99 / €29.99/125.88 MYR for all consoles on PC, Xbox One, Switch and PlayStation 4.
For more on the previous coverage, click on the link below: