Drill your enemies and shred face-melting guitar solos in Private Pook Games’s Drilly Willis, a brand new “Metroidvania Meets Regular Show” Coming to Steam very soon. Check out the bizarre trailer below:
A drill for a head, holds a guitar in his hands and goes around poking enemies with his head while crushing it on the guitars to take down foes. I mean, what? Yes, Drilly Willis takes you on a wacky adventure where the drillhead and guitar are the player’s twin arsenal. The drillhead locks enemies in place, with player stats setting both damage and the speed at which the drillhead punishes foes. The guitar grants a different set of powers based on the player’s “guitar chops” and songs learned.
One night, in an envious rage, Flash Clappy, the most arrogant musician who ever lived, crashes Drilly’s concert and banishes them to a world of things they hate.
Now Drilly must escape Flash Clappy’s prison, fighting strange creatures with their drillhead and learning guitar songs that grant special powers when played. Along the way, they’ll find items that unlock new areas, build upgrades to face stronger foes, and ally with living musical instruments also banished by Clappy, all with their own unique tales to tell.
Can Drilly escape this strange world and find their way back to the music? Or will Flash Clappy, a terrible musician who refuses to practice, succeed in banishing all good tunes, instruments, and musicians for eternity? You decide!
Features of the game:
- Drill your enemies with a one-of-a-kind drillhead weapon!
- Jam songs on your guitar to grant special powers and abilities!
- Explore an interconnected world of bizarre creatures!
- Expansive upgrade system! Power up your drillhead, screw shooter, and even your guitar chops!
- Seek out new weapons and items to unlock new locations!
- Fight your way out of a bizarre world created by Flash Clappy, the most arrogant musician that ever lived!
- Interact with living musical instruments all with their own unique tales to tell!
- Powerful soundtrack full of memorable tunes!
- A warped mixture of Metroid, Regular Show, and Bill & Ted!
- Over 30 in-game achievements to earn!
- The only game to feature a protagonist with a drillhead and guitar powers! We think?
Be prepared for the game’s arrival on Steam on 9th November 2020.