Microids shares a brand new trailer for Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo, the game, freely inspired by the eponymous movie, introducing for the first time the thriller’s main characters. Discover about the characters’ motivation and their relationship at the core of this new kind of narrative experience where confusion and doubt play a key role.
Watch the new trailer for Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo!
The narrative thriller will be released December 16th on PC. The game will come out in 2022 on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles and Nintendo Switch. pic.twitter.com/PIX9GqWzU5
— Microids (@Microids_off) August 24, 2021
About the Game
Crafted entirely with in-game footage, this new story trailer introduces the writer Ed Miller, a car accident survivor suffering from intense vertigo. Convinced he just lost his wife and daughter in the crash, Ed starts therapy and reluctantly begins confiding in with a psychiatrist: doctor Julia Lomas. Julia will have to fight against Ed’s reluctance to dive deep into his memory and find out the hidden truth. Players will also have the chance to follow the Cerro Lake’s sheriff’s investigation as he tries to solve this mystery.
Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo is an invitation to discover more about this dizzy spell and its origins. The game is a true introspective experience that will challenge the players’ own sense of sanity.
Features as shared on Steam:
- An original story about obsession, manipulation and madness, inspired by Alfred Hitchcock’s masterpiece Vertigo.
- Live a powerful narrative experience paying tribute to the visual and storytelling techniques of the thriller genre.
- Investigate through the vision of three characters: everyone has a different story to tell.
- Explore several timelines to cross-check the events and separate reality from deceptive memories.
- Developed by the award-winning adventure game studio Pendulo Studios.
Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo is being developed by Pendulo Studios (Runaway, Yesterday Origins, Blacksad: Under the Skin…) and will launch on December 16th, 2021 on PC. The game will come out in 2022 on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles and Nintendo Switch.