As a successful smash hit, Two Point Hospital is approaching soon for consoles on 25 February 2020! Developers Two Point Studios introduce both Lead Designers Ben Huskins and Senior UI/UX Artist (UX-pert!) Lauren Woodroffe playing on PS4 and giving you a hands-on experience how easy it is to play as well as navigating around Two Point Hospital on your consoles.
- Build your rooms and plan hospital layout with your patients in mind
- Arrange bench, plants, and snacks to keep your staff and patients happy
- Build machines and rooms to cure illnesses
- Copy and paste rooms to remove the hassle
- Edit rooms on the spot
- Overview mode shifts the camera to a top-down view to analyze your layouts
- Hire the right doctors for the job
- Whimsical and punny illnesses– all kinds of unusual illnesses; from Light-headedness to Cubism – each requiring their very own special type of treatment machine.
- Added DLC expansions bundled in with “Bigfoot” and “Pebberley Island” for additional episodes.
The doctor will be seeing you soon on 25 February 2020 for Sony PlayStation 4, Microsoft Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
For more of our previous coverage, click on the links below: