Developer 40 Giants Entertainment and publisher 1C Entertainment sets the course of Tactical RPG, Reverie Knights Tactics for an epic adventure on January 25, 2022, as the game prepares to launch on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, alongside the new generation of consoles thanks to backward compatibility.
Reverie Knights Tactics is a turn-based, story-driven tactical RPG set in a hand-drawn fantasy world, featuring turn-based battles in a 2D isometric perspective. For those itching to experience the game even earlier, a free Prologue is available on Steam.
Embark on an expedition to save your loved ones from Lennórien, the lost elven city, while fighting the goblin menace that spreads its terror across the continent. Lead your party of heroes, each one with distinct, special abilities and skills, allowing you to use multiple battle strategies and powerful team attacks to defeat your enemies. Discover a fantasy world featuring a deep map and scenario exploration in an epic adventure, visual novel style. Craft new items and accessories from the treasures you collect and use them to gain tactical advantage every time you configure your characters.
- Beautiful Hand Drawn Art: Meticulous multilayer artwork from pencil sketch to full detail colour
- Decision-driven Storyline: Make multiple decisions affecting the story, your character’s affinity towards chaos/order, and other characters` reactions
- Character Customization: Customize characters’ performance attributes, skills, and accessories to improve their abilities and fit your playstyle
- Item Crafting: Collect new items and resources as you explore the world and discover their various combinations to create new, more powerful equipment and consumables
- Exploration: Find your way through an expansive map, unlocking secret quests, solving puzzles, and exploring scenarios and dungeons filled with evil and danger
- Up to Four Hero Characters: Control 4 different heroes, each one with distinct, special abilities, skills, and personality, allowing multiple battle strategies and team attack combos
- Battle Phases: React to your opponents’ strategy and come up with the perfect tactic every turn, challenging you to think ahead
- Interactive Battle Scenarios: Manipulate parts of the battle environments, and use scenario effects to your advantage
- Multiple Battle Grids: Each battle contains a different isometric grid with distinct obstacles and destructible items, making every battle a unique experience
Reverie Knights Tactics will be priced at $24,99 USD / 24,99€ EUR / £20,99 GBP and available on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, alongside the new generation of consoles thanks to backward compatibility.
Pre-orders will be available on Xbox One starting January 11 with a 15% discount, and on Nintendo Switch on January 18 with a 15% discount as well.
The game will support English, German, Japanese, Portuguese-Brazilian, Russian, and Simplified Chinese languages. A physical version that will include a set of extra printed character cards will also be available in retail stores across Europe, Southeast Asia, Australia, and New Zealand for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
— 1C Entertainment (@1C_Company) December 8, 2021