After the initial announcement, the developer and Publisher Chucklefish are proud to pinpoint the actual release date of the forthcoming free DLC, Wargroove: Double Trouble. Introducing brand new co-op enabled campaign, new Commanders, public & private multiplayer lobbies, a whole suite of editor tool updates, balance changes + much more.
Designed with co-op play in mind
Adding on a new story campaign that introduces Outlaw Commanders; the mighty Wulfar, troublemaker twins Errol and Orla, as well as the maleficent Vesper.
After an unexpected kidnapping and some severe ransom demands, your group of rogues has no choice but to perform the biggest heist that Aurania has ever seen – plundering riches from the Imperial Palace of Heavensong, Stone Mountain Fort of Felheim, the Celandine Vault of Cherrystone and the Floran’s Iron Roots reserves. But do you have the chops to get the job done?
Brand new features:
- Brand new Co-Op Story Campaign (can be played couch co-op, online co-op or even solo)
- 3 New Roguish Commanders
- 2 New Units – Thieves & Riflemen!
- New Arcade missions
- Competitive online Quick Play
- Balance adjustments to a number of units and Commanders
- Public and Private Multiplayer Lobbies
- New Volcano map theme and more updates to the custom Editor tools
- Outlaw music tracks, composed by Phonetic Hero
Fumomancy is a magical martial art that allows the user to wield smoke as a weapon.
— ⚔️ Wargroove (@WargrooveGame) December 24, 2019
The DLC is dropping off in PC, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One on February 6th, 2020, followed up by PlayStation 4 soon after.