Indie publisher Digerati and developer Event Horizon are excited to announce the innovative action-RPG Tower of Time is coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in Q1 2020. Already a hit with players on PC (it has a 9/10 rating on Steam) the console version of Tower of Time will launch with a revised control scheme developed specifically for gamepads.
The console release will also include the new game modes added to the PC version earlier this year, introducing an ultra-challenging ‘Permadeath’ mode and a more accessible ‘RPGlite’ mode.
Tower of Time is a sprawling 50+ hour adventure featuring gorgeous hand-crafted environments, story-rich dungeon crawling, flexible character development, and a unique Arrow-Time combat system that lets players pause or slow time, allowing for unprecedented tactical depth.
Travel into the tower of time where the battleground are full with combat, mystery and lore while combining with the classic RPGs by using tactical combat where each battle will turned into a puzzle of magic and mettle. In addition, time can be slowed or paused to strategically plan for the next moves while maintain the control over the battleground and counter those incoming devastating maneuvers.
- 7 distinct classes, a complex skill system, rich equipment and alignment systems, crafting, enchanting and more
- Divide the battlefield with walls of stone, manipulate gravity, unleash torrents of flame, and more with myriad spells
- 150 different enemies and 50 bosses, each with unique skills and tactics
- Hand-crafted levels, unique Combat Challenges, multiple modifiers and five difficulty levels
- Gamepad friendly control scheme implemented for console players
Tower of Time will be available on Nintendo eShop, PS Store and Microsoft Store in Q1 2020. For those who would like to play the game on PC may get it from Steam.