The players’ task is to renovate apartments in a mysterious skyscraper. Remember to follow their instructions and plans! Tear down wallpapers, destroy walls, break down doors and lay colorful, dappled carpets and panels – but don’t forget about the time limit! Tools Up! Is playable with up to 4 players is couch co-op.
“The idea for Tools Up! was born during one of our office parties” “We really needed a well-done game for four players that will be challenging, but so easy to pick up so that everyone will be able to pick it up. Even if that person never held a gamepad before”.
– Maciej Jaroszewic, Project Manager at The Knights of Unity –
Tools Up! most important features:
- Start with four characters – unlock and love many more!
- Organize your work! Are you more of a painter than a furniture pusher? Great! Suit yourself and do what you do best.
- Remember: only the player who has blueprints can change the camera view. Use it for good… OR FOR EVIL.
- Throw something (literally) to a friend in another room. Just don’t make a mess!
- Unlock each completed campaign mission in Party Mode – master the levels with your friends!
- Expecting fire and ice? No? Well, you should! The levels and environments of Tools Up! are rich and varied. Expect different weather too.
Gamescom visitors can play the game at All in! Games’ booth (HALL 10.1, booth E052).