Publisher Good Shepherd Entertainment and developer Bithell Games announces Baba Yaga is coming in style in the upcoming game John Wick Hex, coming next month on May 5, 2020, on PlayStation 4 under the price of $19.99/ 87.12 MYR. The game was released on PC back in October 2019 via Epic Games.
Every second counts
As a first John Wick console game inspired by Lionsgate’s hit action franchise; the game focuses on a fast-paced, action-oriented strategy game that allows you to strike like a professional hitman. Everything is fight-choreographed chess pieces in gun-fu style captured in a video game.
Key Baba features
- Time-based decision making on actions and attack
- Perform well and progress in the main story mode (which features an original story created for the game) to unlock new weapons, suit options and locations.
- Each weapon changes up the tactics you’ll use and the manner in which you’ll play. Ammo is finite and realistically simulated
- John Wick Hex complements the style of the films with a unique graphic noir art design and features the world-class voice talents of Ian McShane, Lance Reddick and Troy Baker amongst its stellar cast.
- Bithell Games collaborated with Ant Workshop to redesign John Wick Hex for the DualShock 4 controller. “Wick’s every move and skills will be available at your fingertips as quickly as the man himself,” Good Shepherd Entertainment stated in a press release.