Taipei Game Show 2020 is scheduled to be held from February 6 to 9 2020 at TaiNEX1, Taipei. The organizer announced the first round exhibitors for B2C Zone (Feb. 6-9) and B2B Zone (Feb. 6-7), as well as the agenda highlights of the collocated Asia Pacific Game Summit (Feb. 6-7).
Join APGS as it dissects global gaming trends
- Asia Pacific Game Summit (APGS): Feb. 6-7, 2020 @ Main Stage & INDIE SALON, Area J
*Entry is free for registered game industry professionals. Otherwise, tickets must be purchased at the entrance.
Asia Pacific Game Summit (APGS) 2020 revolves around six key themes including Game Development, Business and Marketing, eSports, AR/VR, Indie Games, and Tech Trends, featuring Japan-renowned speakers such as Shinji Hashimoto, Executive Director at Square Enix, Atsushi Inaba, Executive Vice President and Studio Director at PlatinumGames Inc., and Hideki Kamiya, Senior Vice President and Chief Game Designer at PlatinumGames Inc. The celebrated Japanese video game music composer Manami Matsumae will also be speaking at APGS for the first time. In addition, the conference is inviting 9GAG, JeSU, GungHo, Animoca Brands, LinkedBrain, ARPLANET, WOWWOW LAB, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Taiwan Ltd., DMM GAMES, FSN ASIA, and QooApp to share their insights on some of the latest trends such as gamer community building, Japanese eSports markets, blockchain gaming, motion-sensing+AR, and video game marketing. The INDIE SALON is a dedicated showcase for innovative creations by famous indie developers such as Momo-Pi from Switzerland, Motion Twin from France, Metronomik from Malaysia, Devespresso Games from Korea, Brace Yourself Games from Canada, IMBA Interactive from Singapore, Muse Games from US, as well as Taiwanese developers Sickgame, Toii, and Gamtropy.
B2B Zone to be packed with 300 exhibitors from 20 countries
- B2B Zone: Feb. 6-7, 2020 (10:00-17:00) @ Area J, Ground Floor, TaiNEX1
*Entry is free for registered guests. Otherwise, tickets must be purchased at the entrance.
*Registration for game industry professionals ends on Jan. 31, 2020.
B2B Zone and INDIE HOUSE(B2B Zone) together will feature nearly 300 exhibitors from 20 countries, with Taiwan, Japan, and Korea the top three countries, according to the organizer. Other countries include Austria, Netherlands, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, US, and Canada. Among the registered exhibitors are some of the world-leading gaming companies including Xsolla from US, Remerge from Germany, G-angle and SUCCESS from Japan, Tencent from China, Gravity and NHN from Korea, Plug In Digital from France, and some of the leading Taiwanese vendors such as So-net Entertainment Taiwan, Quantum Games, FunYours TECHNOLOGY, Chinese Gamer International Corp., Wanin Games, etc.
In addition to these exhibitors that are mainly game developers, publishers, marketers, art designers, payment services, and blockchain games, there will be a co-hosted Taiwan ACGN-IP Area that features 100+ animations, comics, games, and novels (ACGN) from 26 Taiwanese publishers. Trade visitor registration for B2B Zone is now open for gaming professionals with free passes to the show. The organizer predicts that over 3,000 trade visitors from all over the world will be looking for business opportunities at this upcoming event next year.
Asia’s biggest gaming festival in the first half of the year gets even bigger
- B2C Zone: Feb. 6-9, 2020 (9:00-17:00) @ Area K, Ground Floor + Entire Fourth Floor, TaiNEX1
- BoardGame Wonderland and INDIE HOUSE(B2C Zone) @ Area K, Ground Floor, TaiNEX1
Taipei Game Show 2020 is expanding its exhibitor lineup not only in console, online, and mobile games but also in eSports and entertainment gear. The leading game developers and publishers to be on display in B2C Zone include Gamania, MADHEAD, KOMOE GAME, Sony Interactive Entertainment Taiwan Limited, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Taiwan Ltd., Google Play, SEGA Games, Netmarble Corporation, JUSTDAN, GungHo, WINKING ENTERTAINMENT, USERJOY, International Games System Co., Ltd., Soft-World International Corporation, LONGCHENG, Gravity, GameFlier, and PWB Play. And the eSports brands bringing their latest gear to the show include Republic of Gamers, Lenovo, AORUS, MSI, Thermaltake, HyperX, Cooler Master, and Corsair. Finally, visitors can check out the 100+ indie games demonstrated in INDIE HOUSE or enjoy their time in BoardGame Wonderland, which offers hands-on tutorials for such interactive fun for all ages.
Sony Interactive Entertainment also announced the lineup of games which will showcase at Taipei Game Show 2020, the list as below;
- The Last of Us Part II – Video only
- Marvel’s Iron Man VR – Playable and video
- NiOh 2 – Playable and video
- Final Fantasy VII Remake – Playable and video
- Trials of Mana – Playable and video
- Marve’s Avengers – Playable and video
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Video only
- Resident Evil Resistance – Playable and video
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 – Playable and video
- Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris – Playable and video
- Tales of Arise – Video only
- Elden Ring – Video only
- Fairy Tail – Playable and video
- Ys IX – Playable and video
- Persona 5 Royal – Playable and video
- 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim – Playable and video
- Granblue Fantasy Versus – Playable and video
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon – Video only
- NBA 2K20 – Playable and video
- Gungrave G.o.r.e. – Video only
- Yo-Kai Watch 4++ – Vdeo only
- Way of the Samurai Gaiden Katanakami – Video only
- Gleamlight – Video only