PID Publishing is proud to announce that the parodic RPG Healer’s Quest developed by Rablo Games is coming to Nintendo Switch. After a successful release on PC and overwhelming reviews, thanks to a pastel 2D-style and hilarious dialogues, the adventures of the kindest healer and his band of hilarious companions will be available on February 11th.
Healer’s Quest is a lighthearted Comedy RPG where the player takes on the role of the most underappreciated party member in any fantasy realm: the Healer. Joining a band of inept misfits – a bossy tank, a handsome archer, a depraved mage, and a raging barbarian – he must keep his party’s health topped up whilst simultaneously managing dwindling mana reserves.
If party members die, they may well go into a sulk in subsequent encounters… He’ll need to manage moods with magical curatives, death prevention, and witty dialogue choices.
- Master 22 different spells to successfully buff your party to victory.
- Use in-depth skill trees and upgrades to carve out your own playstyle.
- Choose your karma alignment, each with its own dialogue options (Good, Evil, or Victim)
- Secure legendary loot for your allies
- Heal, buff, and cure ailments
- Keep everyone alive to avoid moody party members