Developer Stitch Heads and publisher Raw Fury teamed up to announce Superfuse, a new superhero-themed action RPG. This comic book-inspired ARPG will have players hack-and-slash their way through hordes of enemies with an extremely robust skill-tree system that will let players tailor powers to fit their playstyle. Players will be able to tackle the challenges of the galaxy either solo or with up to 4-player co-op. Superfuse will be launching in EA this year with the full release coming in 2023 on PC.
Source: Raw Fury
Centuries ago, humanity escaped the dying Earth with technology funded by the corporate elite. As humans spread across the solar system, the wealthy lived in luxury, extending their lives and augmenting themselves with superpowers, becoming gods while the rest of humanity barely clung to life. Dissent grew but a new threat emerged in the form of shambling monsters called the Corruption. And so the corporate gods created the Enforcers to patrol the solar system and deal with the danger posed by the Corruption. You have joined the ranks of the Enforcers and must do whatever is needed to maintain order and ensure humanity’s future.
Welcome to the fight!
Superfuse is a hack-and-slash, Action RPG with the ability to hyper-tailor your powers to suit your playstyle. With a staggering number of possible skill combinations, Superfuse’s skill tree is as deep as it goes. Play solo in campaign mode to uncover the secrets of The Corruption and the Gods — or cooperate in 4-person multiplayer with friends to demolish hordes of grotesque creatures, hulking abominations, and larger-than-life bosses that feel like they have stepped right out from the pages of a comicbook.
- Dynamic skill trees: Pick your class then apply fuses to your powers to create all sorts of unique skills. Reallocate and redesign your powers strategically to counter powerful bosses. The same character can play wildly different person to person!
- Loot: Optimize your perfect hero with powerful weapons, hi-tech armor, and boosters. Collect hundreds of different types of loot with randomized stats to make your hero more powerful. Trade loot with friends or sell it to earn credits for the items you crave.
- Play solo or co-op: Play the campaign solo offline or build a hero for online 4-player PvE drop-in/out co-op campaign modes. Mix and match your classes to create the perfect team.
- Procedurally generated levels: Never fight the same path twice with levels that reshape themselves every time you play.
- Fully voiced, story-driven campaign: Fully voiced characters and NPCs are brought to life through the skills of talent like award-winning actor Eli Harris who voices the Berserker class.