Super Jumpy Ball, a challenging & fun 2D platform game for 1-8 players developed and published by CasualGames.nu, is coming to the Nintendo Switch on September 6th, 2019. Faced with clever level design and challenging obstacles, players must find their way through each level while bouncing, wall jumping, avoiding spikes and spike balls.
Super Jumpy Ball was initially released 2017 on Xbox One and was one of the first titles in the Xbox Live Creators Program. Since then Super Jumpy Ball has been recognized as one of the fan favourites and one of the top games on the Xbox One Creators Program.
- Play in lots of game modes: individual levels, challenging endless survivor or endless runner mode.
- Challenge your skills over 40 levels of platforming action.
- Local multiplayer support for 1-8 players.
- Climb the worldwide leaderboard and secure your spot.
- Runs on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Windows Desktop, Windows Phone and Android.
Super Jumpy Ball will be available on Nintendo eShop this September 6th for USD 4.99 (approx MYR 21). There will be a 10% pre-order discount available for the following regions eShop and dates. The game is also available for Google Play Store,Xbox & PC via Microsoft Store.
Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
August 7th – September 6th.
August 17th – September 6th