Scrap Garden, an adorable family-friendly puzzle platformer by Flazm and Chili Dog Interactive is out now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 and will also be available for Nintendo Switch this August 13th! It tells a thrilling story of Canny, a lonely robot, who awakens in a post-robocalyptic world to find all the other robots shut down and seized up. In a moment our Canny is ready for the adventure to find some answers.
Scrap Garden is a charming puzzle platformer about the adventures of Canny, a lonely robot, who awakens in a post-apocalyptic world to find all other robots shut down and seized up. What happened to the City?
Why did all robots stop moving? Did anyone survive except him? Little rusty Canny has to do all he can to find answers to these questions… and try to fix it all.
- Experience true 3D platformer gameplay inspired by genre masterpieces like Donkey Kong, Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot
- Enjoy beautiful award-winning graphics in an adorable post-robocalyptic world with 6 unique locations filled with mysteries and adventures
- Try out diverse gameplay mechanics, including tricky puzzles and refreshing minigames
Challenge mighty bosses and find the right strategy to beat all of them!
- Discover a truly moving story, narrated by Bobby Beato, that will take you deep inside the conflict between nature and technology
- Dive into the atmosphere of an abandoned world with fascinating music by three composers
- Find all hidden collectables to learn more about the world and unlock extra content