Publisher Team17 and developer Aggro Crab Games announces dungeon crawler Going Under to be launch on consoles and PC this coming third quarter 2020. The game sets in a crayon-like dystopian colorful corporate world playing as a marketing intern, Jackie Fiasco, as she hacks and slashes at the monstrous employees and CEOs of cursed tech start-ups. You’ll wield office junk as weaponry as you make your way through the offbeat procedural dungeons beneath your company campus.
Key Features found on Steam
- The Future is Wack – Battle through the procedurally-generated remains of failed and cursed tech start-ups set in the dystopian city of Neo Cascadia.
- Flexible Fighting – Potted plants, giant pencils, laptops, and body pillows all become weapons for Jackie as she faces the monsters created from the former employees of the start-ups.
- Unlockable Abilities – Combine skills bought from the company’s café for a selection of monster-beating synergies!
- Colorful Co-Workers – Complete tasks for your fellow employees to unlock them as mentors and gain access to their powerful, run-changing abilities.
- Horrible Bosses – Overcome the CEOs of the dungeons based on dating sites, gig economy recruiters, and cryptocurrency to help boost your employer’s bottom line.