Publisher The Arcade Crew (The Last Spell, Young Souls) and developer Berzerk Studio (Just Shapes & Beats) team up to smash demons in Infernax, an action-adventure game inspired by great classics of the 8-bit era. The game is slated for the Q1 2022 release on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Infernax recounts the adventures of Alcedor, a knight who learns upon his return from a crusade that unholy magic is spreading through his land. Armed with his fetish mace and a trusty shield, Alcedor vows to eradicate the grotesque beasts that roam his land in an epic quest.
#Infernax survival tip: Don't go near any traps, bosses, creatures, or anything else.
— The Arcade Crew (@TheArcadeCrew) October 22, 2021
The experience and gold that Alcedor earns by blithely slaughtering the enemy allow him to acquire bonuses, improve his stats and unlock new weapons to better splash the screen with purple liquid. Make moral choices that have profound consequences on Alcedor’s journey in a world filled with treasures to loot, and its most obscure lands will be reserved for the most daring adventurers.
● Multi-endings are based on the player’s decisions.
● Challenging castle dungeons, monsters, and a plethora of boss battles.
● Level up a system to tailor your experience to your liking.
● Buy new items and unlock skills to aid you in your quest of reversing the curse.
● A gory dangerous and unique open world with many secret areas to uncover.