Indie developer Studio Pixel Punk and publisher Humble Games goes in guns blazing with the upcoming retro RPG title UNSIGHTED. Shoot, slash and deflect upcoming attacks as Alma, an awakened Android seeking to help her fellow friends from becoming UNSIGHTED. The game will be coming to PC in 2021.
Game details as shared on Steam:
After a long war with the humans, the few androids that remain in Arcadia are running out of Anima, the energy that gives all robots consciousness.
It’s up to you, Alma, to find a way to recover your memories and save your friends from becoming UNSIGHTED. Explore the vast ruins of Arcadia, using every tool you can find. Time is ticking. They need you, Alma.
- Explore the interconnected paths of Arcadia, finding its shortcuts and secrets.
- Time is always ticking, don’t let your (and anyone else’s) Anima run out.
- Solve puzzles and gather new abilities and tools to get past obstacles.
- Many different weapons, from melee to ranged, to suit your play style.
- Need more stamina? Upgrade yourself with a wide variety of chips.
- Highly replayable and non-linear, try to find the fastest route to your objectives.
- Cooperative gameplay available.
You can pet the dog in Unsighted pic.twitter.com/0HxArVN5XU
— Can You Pet the Dog? (@CanYouPetTheDog) June 16, 2021