Rat King Collective, a Baltimore-based development studio, announces their debut full-length title, Splatter.
Source: Rat King Collective
Splatter is a stylish and colorful first-person shooter that will be released on Steam and itch.io in 2022. It will feature 16 levels dripping with ultra fluorescent hyperviolence and will come complete with online leaderboards and an endless survival mode.
for #screenshotsaturday this week, we have a lot to show! Our demo's dropping on Monday morning, and we think it's looking pretty good.#unity3d #gamedev pic.twitter.com/OrAUyn3fLp
— RAT KING COLLECTIVE (@rattusrattusart) October 9, 2021
Features as shared on Steam:
- In a blaze of finger guns and rainbow fluids, shoot, slap, and slurp your way through waves of enemies.
- Explore a variety of strange environments.
- Experiment with an extensive arsenal of finger guns.
- Become a master of the style system and achieve the highest score on the leaderboard.
- Experience dynamic challenges as enemies adapt to your tactics.