After much anticipation and excitement from players, PUBG Mobile is amplifying its high-intensity gameplay with the introduction of Payload 2.0, an enhanced version of a beloved game variant for the world’s most popular mobile game.
Starting this week, players can “Rock and Load” in the hit game mode by experiencing new improvements such as armored vehicles, Super Weapon Crate and more in the free Payload 2.0 update on the App Store and Google Play.
Payload Mode was added last year to PUBG Mobile, and has become a fan favorite ever since, delivering never-before-seen features that provided an all new way for players to battle it out. With this new 2.0 addition, players are have more powerful weapons and vehicles at their disposal to gain strategic advantage, which includes:
- Armored Vehicles – PUBG MOBILE’s classic rides, including the UAZ, Dacia, off-road buggy and pick-up truck have been fortified with protective armor. Similarly, players can take to the skies with the new Armed Helicopter
- Superpowered Weapons – The new laser-guided missile and four-barreled rocket launcher have been added to Super Weapon Crates for players to deal additional damage to enemies
- Special Tactical Gear – The 30-second UAV Control Terminal, armed with eight missiles, reveals neaby enemy locations, while the Man-Portable Radar reveals information about enemy vehicles
- Bomb Suit – This new lootable suit can be equipped for a significant reduction to all explosion damage
- Secret Room and Base – Secret Room randomly refreshes during the battle and contains super weapons. The Base is activated after the start of each match where players can get heavy weaponry and powerful equipments. Players can also revive fallen teammates through Advanced Communication Towers to stay in the battle.