Mango Protocol will be releasing a beat ’em up, and shoot ’em up, Psychotic’s Colossus Down is coming to Xbox One and PC this December 16th. Join forces with Nika, MechaNika, Agatha, and the Great Bleeding Pig in this peculiar and crazy mission of destruction of everything that isn’t cool.
Game features as shared on Steam:
- Join forces with Nika, get behind the controls of MechaNika and bring an end to everything that isn’t cool.
- Convert your mission into a cooperative experience for 2 players with Agatha and the Great Bleeding Pig.
- Manage your resources during combat and execute endless, strategic combos to cause more and more harm to your enemies.
- Unlock the dumbshredder, the chopping tornado, the groundcracker, the scarlet vomit and up to 8 devastating special attacks.
- Take on innumerable challenges in a combination of beat’em up, shoot’em up, platforming and puzzles.
- Discover the Neon District, Candyland and the rest of the Psychotic world through 18 totally distinct levels.
- Locate all of the geeky references, illustrated in a unique visual style.
- Revel in an original, varied, dynamic and immersive soundtrack.
- Take crucial and thought-provoking decisions during your quest and discover the 4 alternative endings for this epic and twisted adventure.
- Complete the mission with infinite lives or with just one chance in permadeath mode, if you dare…