After the introduction of Yusuke Kitagawa, developer Atlus presents their next character introduction trailer for Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers of a student by the name of Haru Okumura who was shy and reserved. Below is the English subtitled trailer, courtesy of BuffMaister.
Claiming to be “My name is Beauty Thief!” who gallantly swings her Axe around and blowing up her foes with a grenade launcher. Accompanied by her persona Milady that is dressed in Rococo style with hidden machine guns and specializes in Psychokinesis skills. Both seem to pair up nicely as a destructive force to be reckoned with.
A royal engagement of the phantom thieves scrambling to steal your heart this coming February 20, 2020, in Japan for PlayStation 4 and Switch.
For more of our previous coverage, click below links for more:
- Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers introducing ‘Yusuke Kitagawa’ English Subtitled Trailer
- Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers introducing ‘Ann Takamaki’ Eng sub trailer
- The Phantom Strikers, showing off ‘Ryuji Sakamoto’ and ‘Morgana’
- Action RPG, Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers debuts a new trailer
- First look at Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers