Good Night, Knight launches in early access on Steam and GOG on February 16th. Packed with content and features, and a solid updates plan prepared for the EA period, it will also have a cooperation mode available on day 1 as announced by developer RedEmber and publisher No Gravity Games.
Source: No Gravity Games
Good Night, Knight is a dynamic sneak-and-slash RPG that mixes procedural generation with hand-made puzzles and a darkly humorous story. Featuring heavy-hitting deliberate combat, robust stealth mechanics, threatening enemies with unique movesets, and a vast array of game-changing items to discover.
This charming 16-bit adventure is a mechanically-deep dungeon crawler featuring robust stealth, stamina management, a dynamic field-of-view system, versatile items, resource management, and much more to discover!
- Strategic heavy-hitting combat: Skill, timing, and good positioning are key to your survival.
- Robust stealth elements: Sneak, peek around corners, with the help of the dynamic field-of-view system, and learn where enemies are patrolling to catch them off-guard. Or hack-and-slash your way through them all!
- Procedurally generated dungeons: Randomly generated areas and a mix of hand-made puzzles make each campaign unique and interesting.
- Huge amounts of loot to find and equip: Mix and match gear, potions, and curses to find your preferred playstyle.
- Risk/Reward management: Choose between retreating to rest or venturing onwards for extra rewards.
- Extra challenges: Enable many different extra challenge modifiers for even more rewards, but don’t get too greedy!
- Prepare yourself for battle: Food, ingredients, and provisions help you stay in top shape during battles. Gather resources during combat, and manage how much to spend during preparations.
- No permadeath: Progress is saved while advancing through the campaign. And just like real life, death can still be very costly.
- Optional Ironman mode: In this game mode, if you die, everything is lost! Only for the toughest Knights!