Welcome to Strangeland Nearly ten years in the making, Strangeland is a point-and-click adventure set entirely in a nameless protagonist’s dark dream — but is it a dream? Who is the golden-haired woman who sacrifices herself over and over? What do the ravens know? Why is the blind scribe destined to scribble on pages then toss them aside, and how did he lose his eyes?
Some of Strangeland’s questions have answers. Others lead only to more questions. Your task is to decipher as much as you can before you lose yourself to the darkness that is gradually consuming this place.
But is the darkness outside, or is it within? This, you’ll have to figure out for yourself. Look in the mirror to find the truth. Seek out the light to be saved.
- A bizarre dreamscape brought to life with striking and surreal pixel art graphics
- Clever puzzles with layered solutions — sometimes more than one
- A rich allegorical story about identity, loss, and redemption that can only be fully understood if you look beyond what’s in front of you — it’s a puzzle all on its own
- An integrated hint system, for those who want it
- Play it again: hours of developer commentary and an “annotation mode” shed light on the game’s numerous metaphors, references, and enigmas