Independent video game development studio Aiya Games will be releasing their unique precision platformer Cyjin: The Cyborg Ninja on Steam in 2021. Point and click precision is key to winning here! Trailer below:
Cyjin: The Cyborg Ninja can simply be played using only your mouse. It’s easy to play, but difficult to beat! With just your mouse, overcome challenging levels packed with obstacles and Yokai enemies. Prove your worth with this difficult and simple challenge!
After defeated by his arch-enemy, the cyborg ninja was abandoned and fell down from the castle far above. Climbing back upward to where he came from, he seeks revenge on his enemies. Will Cyjin be able to ascend back and achieve victory? His fate and journey await your skill!
- Use only your mouse to play: Quickly dive into the game with simple gameplay that can be enjoyed using only your mouse.
- Simple but difficult platformer: With just your mouse, overcome difficult challenges packed with different puzzling obstacles and enemies.
- Accelerated dashing action: Control your cyborg ninja in an accelerated dashing action. A fun way to crush his enemies with speedy destruction.
- Precise & swift gameplay: Aim to target your path and landing. Manage your decision and speed to pass through puzzling obstacles.
- 2D oriental cyberpunk: Savor the theme oriental and cyberpunk. Adventure through different worlds ranging from the depth of robot graveyard, the mech factory, and the future oriental downtown.
- Engaging levels & boss fights: Overcome different kinds of Yokais and obstacles on each level. Engage with exciting boss fights that challenge your precision and speed!
Cyjin: The Cyborg Ninja will be released as an Early Access title, and will welcome player feedback to further improve the game with each update that comes.