Grab your friends now for a party arcade racer experience with Touring Karts is announced for release by developer Ivanovich Games on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation VR this coming December 12, priced at $19.99/ 83.43MYR.
Be the master behind the wheels by simply interacting with your environment like how we do things in the real world. Bulldoze your way through by chucking bombs, swing a giant hammer, throw ice, chickens and even bazookas. You can also take a short break to recover your health with energetic beverages!
Key Driving Features
- Power-ups originally designed to be used in VR, can also be enjoyed on non-VR platforms.
- Mix power-ups for more chaos!
- Three views to choose that are specifically designed for VR: One free of dizziness, a classic one in third-person and the more immersive first-person view.
- 22 tracks and 30 customizable cars, all inspired in Formula 1 tracks and teams.
- Multiple controls compatibility: FFB steering wheels, motion simulators, VR controls, classic controls, etc.
- Quick Race Mode with all cars and tracks available from the get-go.
- Up to eight players online multiplayer support with no waiting times. You will be training against the AI meanwhile your rivals enter the circuit.
- Supports Cross-platform multiplayer with up to eight players in any platform.
- Three online game modes: Unique Daily Cups, Custom Play with your Friends and Random Play.
- Story-based mode with more than 500 original challenges (120-plus hours to complete) with collectible prizes. It can be completed in Single Player or Multiplayer Mode.
- Craft up to 45 new power-ups by combining the ones you already have and surprise your rivals!
Supported Controls from 6 different control schemes:
- DualShock 4 as classic / static controller
- DualShock 4 as motion controller
- Wheel + one PlayStation Move controller
- Two PlayStation Move controllers: one to handle the wheel and the other to interact with the world
- 3DRudder + one PlayStation Move controller
Previously released on PC and Oculus, the game is parked for PlayStation 4 with PlayStation VR on December 12, 2019, followed up by Switch and mobile device at a later date.