Indie videogame publisher SFL Interactive, together with veteran game creator Paul Cuisset, have announced that FLASHBACK, the iconic and award-winning action-adventure game from 1992, is available now in the App Store and Google Play. FLASHBACK is the original trailblazing Sci-Fi game that puts players in the role of Conrad, a scientist suffering from amnesia while being pursued by hostile forces on Titan, Saturn’s largest moon.
FLASHBACK MOBILE GAMEPLAY FEATURES:
- Action-Adventure: Experience the gripping Sci-Fi storyline of an extra-terrestrial plot that threatens the whole planet! Players must help scientist Conrad B. Hart make his way back to Earth, dodging kidnappers and enemies along the way.
- Post-FX Graphic Filters: Enjoy the beautiful and original artwork of FLASHBACK.
- Remastered Sound and Music: Same music remastered – enjoy the original soundtrack with updated and revamped audio.
- Rewind Function: Players can rewind the previous gameplay, all variable according to the level of gameplay difficulty.
- Tutorial: Those who need a boost can use the tutorials to understand the game and play better!
- Play How You Want: Players can use the old and original control mechanics or utilize the new touch screen version.
FLASHBACK is available now on the App Store and Google Play for USD$4.99/RM20.99. For more information on FLASHBACK please visit, www.sfl-games.com/en/, follow FLASHBACK Mobile on Twitter, and ‘Like’ the game on Facebook.