Aurora Legend transports players into the once beautiful, peaceful and prosperous fantasy world of Aurora. This serene landscape was forever changed once demons appeared as they seized the land and its people, thus plunging the world into utter chaos and darkness. Several memorable heroes took arms to fight back against this threat to restore the balance between good and evil, but the war took its toll as players will find Aurora devastated and covered in ruins. It’s now up to them to lead hundreds of heroes to defeat the remnants of darkness, bring light back to the land, and become the legend of a new era.
In Aurora Legend, players will lead their heroes on an adventure that’s filled with dramatic storylines, challenging battles, and immersive experience, unlike anything they’ve experienced before.
Some of the main features of Aurora Legend are:
- World-Class Voice Talent – Expect to hear a number of A-list voice actors lending their talents to the game, such as Miyuki Sawashiro, best known for her work with Sword Art Online, Full Metal Panic, Parasyte, and more!
- Casual Gameplay – Regardless if you’re watching Netflix, going to school, or in the middle of a meeting, your heroes will still fight and advance for you.
- A New World to Explore – Explore Aurora’s ancestral mysteries while learning about your heroes’ history, combine their unique skills, and participate in an infinite number of adventures.
- Craft, Enhance and Evolve – Using the Runes system, even the weakest weapon, or hero, can become legendary.
- Share the Experience – Form a squad with other adventurers to battle the remnants of darkness together via co-op!
Pre-registration for Aurora Legend will begin on February 26, 2019, at 6 pm PT and continue through March 12, 2019, at 07:59 am PT at https://go.onelink.me/KRo0/c39f344d. Those who pre-register will receive a Sunny AR card and 100 diamonds as well as additional rewards if certain pre-registration milestones are met. Inviting friends who complete their pre-registration will also net a reward for players.