Publisher DICO has announced the 2D action shoot ’em up Missile Dancer will be released on January 21st for Nintendo Switch. Missile Dancer features frenetic 2D action where players pilot fighter jets to infiltrate the enemy base and stop them before the end.
On a different take on the shmup genre, the bullets of your fighter jet won’t damage the enemy. Instead, they’re your best option against the incoming attacks! To destroy your enemies, you will need to expand your radar and lock on them to shoot them down with a mighty missile strike!
You can increase the range of your lock-on radar and the number of missiles with bonus items after defeating enemies. Don’t be hit!
Missile Dancer features two game modes: Arcade and Against the clock and co-op play to play with a friend offline.
- The most straightforward design for the frenetic action. The same button is used to shoot bullets, expand your radar and, upon release, launch your attack.
- Play solo or with a friend in cooperative mode.
- Three difficulty levels to test your skills through the game stages.
- Two game modes: Arcade and Against the clock. Complete the story like in the old-time arcade machines or try your best score in 3-minute score attack.
- Leaderboards to record and brag your best scores.
- Choose your way. Horizontal or vertical play on your Nintendo Switch.
- You can add scanning lines to your gameplay for that old style arcade CRT screens have.
- Localized to your language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Japanese.