Overseer Games have announced that Patron will be launching on Steam on August 11th. To celebrate the impending release, a new trailer has been released, showing off the world you’ll soon be able to build. Take a look at it below:
With a keen focus on social dynamics, Patron asks you to grow a small town into a bustling medieval metropolis, all while carefully balancing resources, production, and social tension. Every move you make will be judged by your townsfolk, and you’ll need to account for sensitive matters such as religion, immigration, and poverty, keeping an eye to the consequences.
Game key features:
- A survival city builder with a unique social dynamics system
- Gather and produce resources
- Establish sustainable production chains
- Plan growth through an extensive Research Tree and unlock technology, policies and upgrades
- Build your fledgling village into a prosperous city as you construct and upgrade buildings
- Manage your people and steer your citizens towards needed professions
- Balance social issues: Class strife, Immigration, Religion, Health, Safety, Loyalty…
- Plan production and overseas trade to support your economy through difficult times
Check out Patron’s Steam page for more information.