Lenovo has unveiled its vision to redefine innovation in technologies that have become more essential than ever to the user experience during CES 2021. Lenovo’s new portfolio of product, software and solutions announced at the show are not only smarter but also brings connectivity to the forefront. Some of the announcement highlights includes:
- The thinnest ThinkPad ever – ThinkPad X1 Titanium Yoga. The new ThinkPad X12 Detachable combines the features of a high-performance laptop with the flexibility of a 12.3-inch detachable tablet.
- Lenovo’s new ThinkBook Plus Gen 2 i with e-ink display, ThinkBook 13x i, ThinkBook 14p Gen 2 and ThinkBook 16p Gen 2 – built specifically for mobile professionals in Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) and come with the latest software updates to Lenovo Vantage, which personalize the user experience further and maintain security on the go.
- Lenovo Tab P11 – That will give more hours of gaming in a stunning 2K display.
- Lenovo Legion 7 and Lenovo Legion 5 Pro – the world’s first 16-inch QHD 165Hz gaming laptops.
- Brand new Lenovo L Series Monitors.
- The new ultra-portable 14-inch Lenovo IdeaPad 5G – one of the first mainstream 5G-connected laptops purpose-built to deliver a truly mobile PC experience at accessible prices.
- The ThinkReality A3 – new smart glasses for professionals and industrial workers is a comprehensive digital solution offering to deliver intelligent transformation in business and bring smarter technology to more people.