Developer King Art Games will be bringing the real-time strategy, Iron Harvest to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and Xbox One in late 2021. This will include all updates and DLCs from the PC version as per following:
- If a backer wishes to change your Console Pre-Order (free of charge) from Gen8 to Gen9, they can do so on our website.
- Console versions will be released towards the end of 2021, when we are satisfied with their quality. No compromise, Gen8 versions have proven more technically challenging.
- All Iron Harvest 1920+ Console versions will include ALL DLC’S FOR FREE, this include the recently released Operation Eagle as well as all updates made since PC release.
Iron Harvest is a real-time strategy game (RTS) set in an alternate reality of 1920+, just after the end of the Great War. The Game lets you control giant dieselpunk mechs, combining epic single-player and coop campaigns as well as skirmishes with intense action on the battlefield for multiplayer fans, Iron Harvest is the classic real-time strategy games for fans have been waiting for.
Tradition clashes with scientific and technological progress, while Europe is still recovering from the brutal battles of World War. Cities are being rebuilt and in the countryside, the era of the Iron Harvest has begun. Farmers are uncovering the remains of the majestic walking machines that had fought on the battlefields of the Great War.
In the midst of this chaos, a new threat appears that will put Europe’s very existence at risk. Secret forces are putting everything they can towards destabilization of entire countries, determined to set the world on fire once again and finally seize control.
- CLASSIC REAL-TIME STRATEGY AT ITS FINEST
- STRONG SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGNS & ENGAGING STORY
- YOU ARE THE ONE IN FULL CONTROL
- INTENSE COOP & COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER COMBAT
- BUILD AND FORTIFY YOUR BASE
📢New #IronHarvest DevBlog is now live!🎉
• Console Gameplay Tease
• Backers ArtBook Tease
• Anti-Air Turrets Tease
• Many Balance Changes and Fixes#gamedev #gaming #games #videogaming #devblog pic.twitter.com/yW4mUwrjgp
— KING Art Games (@KingArtGames) August 5, 2021