Merge Games, alongside with France-based developers Dark Screen Games, announced that Bounty Battle, the 1-4 player beat-’em-up with characters from all over the Indie World, is coming to consoles on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC September 10th and is now available to pre-order onNintendo Switch!
Bounty Battle is the ultimate indie fighting game: a new 2D fighter, where you can put your favorite Indie heroes against one another! Indie heroes from games like Guacamelee! Dead Cells, Darkest Dungeon, Owlboy & more battle it out in this fighter frenzy. Bounty Battle features 30 fighters from over 20 different Indie games! Fighters come with their own Minion companion and unique abilities. Battle across levels inspired from the fighters’ native game worlds with up to 3 other players.
Characters – Bounty Battle showcases your favorite characters from these beloved indie games – Guacamelee!, Darkest Dungeon, Dead Cells, Awesomenauts, Nuclear Throne, Owlboy, Axiom Verge, SteamWorld Dig, Oddmar, Jotun, Battle Chasers Nightwar, Death’s Gambit, EITR, Super Comboman, Pankapu, Flinthook, Doko Roko, Tower of Samsara, Blubber Busters, Ruin of the Reckless, The Bug Butcher and Blocks that Matter
- A host of game modes including a Tournament, Versus, Challenge Mode, Tutorial and Training Room to perfect your style
- 30 characters from your favorite Indie titles each with their own move set and special attacks
- Each fighter has their very own minion to summon and join the fight
- 16 different arenas to battle on – some plucked from the worlds of their fighters
- Multiple color and palette swap options to fight in style!