The heartfelt dog shelter management simulator, To The Rescue, from developer Little Rock Games and publisher Freedom Games, is set for an Autumn 2021 release on Steam and Nintendo Switch. Check out the trailer below:
“The challenges dog shelters and their volunteers face every day truly inspire us. It’s a setting we felt was ripe for exploration in games and we look forward to bringing this world to Nintendo Switch and Steam later this year.”
Olivia Dunlap – Co-founder, Little Rock Games
- Support real-world charity. 20% of the profit from all sales of To The Rescue! goes towards real dog shelters. Details TBD.
- Every dog is unique. Each dog is generated with its own traits and preferences to make them unique and memorable.
- Match dogs with adopters’ needs. Adopters will often come into the shelter looking for specific things. Match their preferences to increase the chances of adoption.
- Upgrade your shelter. If you end up with some spare funds, you can upgrade the shelter to have deluxe kennels, get help with cleaning or upkeep, and more!
- Keep the shelter open. Sometimes it can be tough to afford to take care of all the dogs in the shelter. You’ll need to be thrifty and sometimes make tough decisions so that you can keep helping dogs find homes.