Publisher Nintendo and developer Imagineer recently released a demo version of Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise via Nintendo eShop. Not to worry, as the progress from the demo will carry over to the full game.
Game detailed features as presented on Nintendo:
Choose your trainer
Choose from various trainers, each with different personalities and styles—they’ll even change the way they speak the more you work out with them!
Customize your workout
Select a challenge level from light to heavy and have a workout prepared for you by your trainer, or create one all by yourself from scratch in Free Training.
Get rewards and start shopping!
Complete achievements to earn tickets for in-game items to customize your trainer’s outfit and more.
Punch with a pal!
Looking for some fun fitness activities to try with a friend or family member? Pass a Joy-Con controller to your exercise buddy and enjoy a 2-player workout.
Pick up where you left off
If you’ve played the original Fitness Boxing game, you can transfer your profile to Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise.
Move to the groove in this rhythm-based workout
Punch and move to upbeat pop tunes!
- Break Free / Ariana Grande (Feat. Zedd)
- Castle on the Hill / Ed Sheeran
- What Makes You Beautiful / One Direction
- Beauty And A Beat / Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj
- Something Just Like This / The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
- Bang Bang / Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun / Cyndi Lauper
- Don’t You Worry Child / Swedish House Mafia
- Boogie Wonderland / Earth, Wind & Fire
- Can’t Hold Us / Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
- It’s My Life / Bon Jovi
- Hot N Cold / Katy Perry
- Alone / Marshmello
- Animals / Martin Garrix
- Born To Be Wild / Steppenwolf
- So What / P!nk
- Sandstorm / Darude
- Venus / Bananarama
- I’m an Albatraoz / AronChupa
- Y.M.C.A. / Village People