Savagely inspired by the 90s arcade fast-paced shooter, Demon Pit is finally making a mark in a form of a release date according to publisher Digerati and developers Psychic Software with DoomCube. The five-minute trailer below is brought to you by ContraNetwork.
Welcome to Hell
As a demon hunter, you have been damned for eternity into the pit due to many years of slaughtering demon-kind. Now armed with weapons and a soul grappler, you will fight for your soul in endless waves of demons in a constantly changing environment.
- Fight against 10 types of demon hell spawns with seven varied weapons
- Quickly traverse around the arena and enemies with your soul grapple
- Adapt and master movements in order to survive constant changing environments and hazards
- Keep your multiplier alive to be in the leaderboard
- Playable in 4K (Xbox One X only).
Survive hell this coming December 17 and 18 on PlayStation 4 in North America and Europe, followed by December 24 for Xbox One and Switch on December 25, 2019.