Skarn, Lord of Damnation, has amassed his battle-hungry forces in anticipation of your near arrival to Sanctuary. In just a few days, it will be up to you, noble adventurer, to scour Sanctuary’s many locales in search of fragments from the shattered Worldstone. Only then will you have a chance in Hell of thwarting Skarn’s nefarious plan.
Before you begin to traverse the eight expansive zones of Diablo Immortal as a Barbarian, Crusader, Demon Hunter, Monk, Necromancer, or Wizard, read this roadmap to get ready for Hell so that you can march into Sanctuary unabated on July 8.
Rest Of Asia Pacific Launch Schedule For Diablo Immortal
Similar to the rollout for the global launch in June, Blizzard Entertainment will launch Diablo Immortal on July 8 at 8 am GMT+7 / 9 am GMT+8 for iOS, Android, and PC in Open Beta across select Asia Pacific regions: including Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, The Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand. Immortal will also launch on the same date in Vietnam, but for PC in Open Beta only. For time zone conversion assistance, please click here.
Starting today, adventurers aiming to dive right into battle on July 8 can heat up their PC in advance by preloading Diablo Immortal from Battle.net.
Installation And Play Instructions
Players will be able to install Immortal on mobile on July 8. Players who decide to pre-load the game for PC will need no further action on launch day.
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your device. In the search bar, type “Diablo Immortal.”
- Once you’re on the Diablo Immortal store page, click the “Install” button and allow the game to download.
- Launch the App Store on your device. In the search bar, type “Diablo Immortal.”
- Once you’re on the Diablo Immortal store page, click the “Get” button then click the “Install” button and allow the game to download.
For Windows PC:
- Download and install the Battle.net desktop application and launch it. Register to create a Battle.net account, or log in with an existing account.
- Open your Battle.net app and allow it to download any pending updates.
- Select “Games” > “Diablo Immortal” and click “Install”. Once installation is complete, simply click “Play” to launch the game.
How To Enable Cross-Progression Play
A Battle.net account is required to seamlessly play Diablo Immortal on both PC and mobile devices. Players can play as a guest on mobile and later log into or create a Battle.net account to carry progress over to PC.
Note: Guest accounts are only accessible on the device they are created on unless cloud backup is enabled.
Community And Customer Support
Just as the armies of the Burning Hells are keen on allowing the Lord of Terror to materialize, we are hellbent on providing you with a seamless return to Sanctuary to combat this evil.
In the event that you encounter any demonic trickery on launch day, please reach out to the devs. They will be keeping a watchful eye on the Blizzard Forums, their official Facebook page and Instagram for SEA to help get you back into the fray swiftly.
Known Issues, Hotfixes, And Patch Notes For PC Open Beta
During the PC Open Beta period, Blizzard will continue to collect player feedback, make changes, and fine-tune this version of Immortal until they feel it delivers a finalised experience for all courageous adventurers.
Players can find the most updated list of patches and hotfixes applied to the PC Open Beta version in this blog post.