Publisher THQ Nordic in collaboration with developer Black Forest Games recently released new gameplay trailers for Destroy All Humans! a remake with one of it sets in a town of Santa Modesta set in southern California.
The game is set for an invasion this July 28 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC
Set to dominate humanity in enhanced graphics and added features as per shared on Steam
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity’s primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumoured, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!