Attack on Titan TACTICS, an officially licensed game app based on the popular anime series Attack on Titan, from leading mobile developer DeNA, has launched in Japan. The game will be launched this summer in the US, Canada and Australia. Attack on Titan TACTICS is a free-to-play real-time strategy mobile game. Players are tasked with building their own elite Scout Regiment to drive out the fearsome Titans and protect humanity.
“DeNA is excited to launch our officially licensed game app based on the popular anime series, Attack on Titan,” says Shigenori Kobayashi, the Producer of the Attack on Titan TACTICS. “With a real-time battle system that’s easy to pick up and play, must-see battle animations, gorgeous character illustrations, and original stories, we’re confident that anime fans and gamers alike will love this strategy game.”
Attack on Titan TACTICS main play modes covers season one of the anime with future plans to add more content later on. There will be original story and events which offers limited time content such as holiday-themed events.
This game will feature 38 characters including the fan favourite Eren Mikasa and Levi. These characters are cast with the original anime voice actors which recorded exclusively for this game. Each character has its own roles leader skills abilities and special skills and with these players are able to create own personal deck of units with each of the characters. There are also over 70 types of units of weapons and shooters which planned to be released
- Simple RTS – A real-time battle system that’s easy to pick up and play.
- Stunning Original Art – Gorgeous character illustrations and must-see battle animations.
- Tons of Characters – From main characters to minor.
- Fully Loaded with Voices – Voiced cutscenes and battles.
- Original Stories – All-new scenarios, plus alternate stories that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Will feature theme songs by Linked Horizon – Opening theme – “Guren no Yumiya” (Eng: “Crimson Bow and Arrow”, Ger: “Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen”) from the first season, and opening theme “Shinzou wo Sasageyo!” (Eng: “Dedicate your Heart!”, Ger: “Opfert eure Herzen!”) from the second season of the Attack on Titan anime.
Attack on Titan TACTICS is now available on the App Store for iOS devices and Google Play for Android devices in Japan and is free-to-play with in-app purchases. Players in North America and Australia can pre-register at the official website from now on.