Buka Entertainment and LUDUS FUTURE has announced that Demon Skin is coming to PC on April 13th, followed by releases on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch later this year.
A brutal 2D hack-and-slash game with a challenging combat system, Demon Skin plunges you into a harsh dark fantasy world to test your will and your skills against deadly environments and towering foes. Do you have what it takes to survive?
Accept a position amongst the Order of Wanderers and become an axe-tossing, realm-crossing, boss-bossing brute locked in battle with hordes of demons and their sinister masters. A war god in all but name, as a Wanderer you must parry incoming strikes, dodge traps and out-sprint annihilation in hostile worlds. Stay on the front foot by targeting chinks in enemy armour via an intuitive combat stance system, then pillage demon corpses for weapons to unleash devastating new combos.
“Everyone told me that if I want to do something right, I have to learn how to do it by myself. That to create a game I’d have to master programming, animation and other stuff as well. Not to mention other development tasks that needed to be done. Sure, I could have started with something less complicated, but this game was the only thing I could think about!”
Denis Listov – Lead Game Designer at LUDUS FUTURE
- Sophisticated combat system. Improve your skills by mastering various stances for lightning-fast parrying and inflicting maximum damage with spectacular finishing moves! Keep an eye on the level of stamina and other indicators of the character’s physical condition – all these features directly affect the outcome of the battle.
An extensive skill tree. Gain experience to learn new combos and enhance health, stamina, and attack power.
- Dozens of enemy types. From skeletons, zombies, and spiders to werewolves, lizards, and golems – fighting each of them requires a different approach.
Huge arsenal for killing monsters. There are more than 30 types of edged and blunt weapons at your disposal and each type is only effective against a certain type of enemies. You can even destroy enemies with your bare hands – it’s not as effective but still a lot of fun.
- Secrets and artifacts. Some rare and ancient artifact weapons are hidden in the secret places of the game world. Find it to unlock the impressive super skills after achieving a certain level.
- A demon on the outside, a demon within. Collect shards of Crystal and become even stronger, build up your bone armour and turn into a fearsome demon.
- Gloomy landscapes in the spirit of dark fantasy. From the icy wastelands and deep dungeons to the twilight forests and abodes of the undead. This cruel world lives a life of its own, but terrifying creatures that inhabit it are not always hostile. On your way, you will not only meet enemies but also powerful allies.