Think you are alone in space?
Ever wandered around in space taking care of a space-lighthouse and then receive mysterious radio messages from places unknown? Well, I don’t think any of us has, but this game puts you in those shoes and all of your decisions and choices will make a difference in shaping how the game plays out.
Solve puzzles, interact with AI and make some damn good Italian coffee in this game as you venture further and experience dark humour and also grief.
- Maintain your space lighthouse by solving brain-bending puzzles and completing your daily tasks.
- Respond to emergency situations, take vital decisions while you unravel the emotional story of Karl’s past.
- Engage in hilarious conversations with Gorky, the station’s AI.
- Confront complex issues, such as depression and grief, in the deeply immersive narrative.
- Soak up the nostalgia with stunning retro graphics and visuals.
Still There is scheduled for release this Fall, for both the Nintendo Switch and PC.