Bus simulation masters and three-brother development team PeDePe alongside seasoned veterans Aerosoft are proud to reveal their next project: City Bus Manager! The Tycoon puts players in control of Bus Routes anywhere on Earth. City Bus Manager’s is set for release later this year for Steam on PC.
City Bus Manager lets players take on the role of a depot manager: build and upgrade your very own bus company in any town or city worldwide, all with real map data from OpenStreetMap. Take ownership of current routes, improve them, and direct traffic to important hotspots and landmarks. Set up reliable timetables and ticket prices, keep your buses clean, your staff engaged and your passengers happy!
By using real data to simulate passenger behavior and route travel times, players will have complete knowledge of their customers’ requirements; and with a plethora of bus depot buildings and rooms available for construction, from garages and washing stations to kitchens and restrooms for staff, the power to become the #1 bus company in town is in your hands!
- Play in every city worldwide (except China)
- Real satellite data, bus stops and POIs from OpenStreetMap
- Create your own routes in your city
- Trace your buses live with realistic passenger volume and route plan
- Build your very own depot
- Maintain your buses with spare parts management, washing and repair stations
- 20 different bus models (including custom repaints)
- Manage your employees and hire reliable and experienced staff
- Service Center with ticket sales
- Passenger feedback and reviews
- Extensive Techtree