Publisher 11 Bit Studios and developer Dead Mage in partnership with Humane Society International released Children of Morta charity DLC content called “Paws and Claws” on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. The funds of the DLC will be given to the Humane Society International charity.
Details below as shared on Steam:
Hunters of the night, creatures of the day. They howl, growl, hiss and grumble – but more than anything, they feel and think in a similar way that we all do. And their lives are as precious as ours. This DLC adds new features to the game – like the Animal Shelter System, new boosts, animations and events – but it actually does far more than that. It directly helps the animals in need – not those virtual, but the real ones. 100% of 11 bit studios and Dead Mage proceeds from Paws and Claws DLC go to the Humane Society International charity, whose main mission is to help animals all over the world.
Paws and Claws DLC – key new features:
– Animal Shelter System – which adds a whole new section of the house!
– A herd of varied animals visited the family’s house: Deer, fox, birds and more.
– New mechanic: use treats to feed animals and look after them.
– New special animal-related boosts (XP Gain, Movement Speed, and more) available for the Bergsons.
– New Home Interactive Events
– More than 100 new animations, big and small, showing you the life of your new animal friends!