Independent games publisher Hidden Trap has announced that Captain Cat for Nintendo Switch is now available.
Captain cat using his boat to travel the seven seas and use his anchor to hook the fish for the delights and treasures hiding at the bottom of the seas. Travelling through the unknown seas can be very difficult as there are many potential dangers to face along the way. Will the captain cat able to overcome his own hunger?
Captain cat is a one button puzzle action adventure starring cartoon cat who can’t get enough fish which contains 50 regular levels and a special mode with 25 stages which only have one shot and infinite mode
“Captain Cat brings fresh puzzle action to Nintendo Switch”, claims Daniel Segarra, CEO at Hidden Trap.
- One-button action puzzle adventure game.
- Starring a cartoon cat who just can’t get enough fish.
- Avoid obstacles and enemies.
- Guide the anchor to the fish and collect ‘treasures’ along the way.
- 50 regular levels.
- Special mode featuring 25 extra stages in which you have only one shot.
- Infinite mode included.
Captain Cat is available now on Nintendo eShop for USD 6.99 (approx MYR 29).