It’s a Ninja game, what more could you ask
Back into a retro post-apocalyptic world that has been taken over by synthetic lifeforms. This is turn sets our main character aka Shadow to uncover the mystery leading him to perpetual ruin while slashing around, leaping as you navigate the ruins of Mekacity.
- Dash and Slash fast
- 8-bit presented goodness with designed levels
- Take down dozen of bosses
- Rescue your clan mates to unlock more Ninjutsu skills and abilities
- Enter a gripping take with in-game and cinematic story scenes
- Soundtracks by Enrique Martin, produced by Jake Kaufman.
This game will be slashing and leaping your way into PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC with no exact release date yet, pricing at $14.99/ 61.12 MYR.