Ever wanted to own and manage a bird sanctuary before? now you can in Wingspan! Developed by Monster Couch, this card game will have you and your friends sharing and exchanging ideas and information to obtain the best collection of birds ever. Trailer below:
In this exciting adventure, become the keeper of a natural reserve, a shelter for many bird species. Each bird you play can build a chain of powerful combinations in one of your three habitats – forest, wetland, and grassland. Every habitat focuses on a key aspect of growing your reserve.
You and up to 4 other players compete to build up their nature preserves in a limited number of turns. Each beautiful bird that you add to your preserve makes you better at laying eggs, drawing cards, or gathering food. Many of the 170 unique birds have powers that echo real life: your hawks will hunt, your pelicans will fish, and your geese will form a flock.
Game features include:
- A relaxing experience where your goal is to discover and attract beautiful birds with unique abilities.
- Single-player and multiplayer modes for up to five players.
- Based on an award-winning, card-driven engine-building board game.
- Hundreds of unique, animated birds with their real-life sound recordings.
- Multiple ways to accumulate points with birds, bonus cards and end-of-round goals.
Wingspan is now available for the Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop.