Prior to its announcement, Zero Escape series director Kotaro Uchikoshi and team Spike Chunsoft (developer and publisher) have released a new gameplay trailer of its upcoming investigative project AI: The Somnium Files.
The game trailer shows a few key features in the game:
- Psync– As Kaname Date, dive into a subconscious mind of victims/perpetrator within 6 minutes to find unaware clues/conversations in the past while solving mental locks to deep dive further
- In the subconscious mind, you control your left eyes AI named Aiba, in which you may need to make choices and defy the logic of the subconscious world in order to unlock mental locks and proceed even further.
Day one editions of the game will include two exclusive vinyl stickers as per picture below:
While the $89.99 Special Agent Edition includes the following:
- A copy of the game
- A 6-inch A-set acrylic stand
- Artbook with 30 pages of sketches and concept art
- Outer box design by character designer Yusuke Kozaki
- Exclusive soundtrack “REVERIES IN THE RaiN”
- 3 Vinyl Stickers
The investigation report will be filed for PlayStation 4, PC and Switch on September 17, 2019, for North America followed by September 19 in Japan and September 20 in Europe.