After many requests from hardcore Ragnarok fans and then a period of great anticipation, Ragnarok X: Next Generation with famous Thai singer The Toys acting as the official spokesperson, is proud to announce the launch of the new 3rd Class system, giving the brave adventurers of Midgard an opportunity to rise to even higher levels of greatness!
Of course, players can also expect new weapons, armor, and skills alongside the new 3rd Class updates, not to mention each Job’s specialized playstyles having been further enhanced. Some of the 3rd Class Jobs even come with their own unique mount!
The full list of 3rd Classes available with the update include:
- Ranger: A master of archery and traps, the Ranger excels at destroying enemies’ armor with their range of elemental traps, and then finishing them off with their powerful archery skills. Rangers can also enter a special state called ‘Precise Shooting’, which significantly increases their damage at the cost of attack speed, allowing them to quickly take down tough opponents in a handful of shots. They also have access to the awesome Warg mount, sure to be the envy of every other adventurer.
- Warlock: Wielders of ruinous elemental magic. Warlocks have access to devastating spells that dwarf the power of the High Wizard. From lightning storms that track targets to explosive freezing magic, the Warlock uses their unique “Elemental Orbs” mechanic to combine the powers of various elements to wipe the battlefield clean of foes all at once.
- Archbishop: The ultimate embodiment of the Priest class, the Archbishop is a powerhouse of support and healing magic, able to bring entire parties back from the brink of death to continue the fight stronger than ever before. They are far from defenseless, however, with powerful Holy spells such as Ascalon ensuring that they can deal just as much damage as they can heal.
- Rune Knight: Striding into battle atop fierce Ferus mounts, the Rune Knight combines powerful attacking skills with unmatched durability, punishing any enemy that hopes to stand against their onslaught. With their ability to grant debuffs with their Dark Flame Sword, the Rune Knight is adept at overpowering their enemies through sheer attrition and strength.
- Guillotine Cross: Having mastered the forbidden arts of assassination and poisoning, the Guillotine Cross delivers deadly strikes from the shadows, ending their opponents before they even know what hit them. Don’t think that their preference for stealth means that they are defenseless in combat, as their advanced skills allow them to occasionally block any physical attacks against them, completely negating the damage, before delivering a killing blow of their own.
- Mechanic: There’s nothing quite like riding into battle in your very own giant mech suit, and the Mechanic class lets you do just that! Not only do these awesome robot suits give the Mechanic superb defenses, they can also eviscerate enemies with their Vulkan Arm (when in Attack Mode), or otherwise provide their allies with useful buffs with the Support Mode, giving them excellent versatility as well. No matter what situation you find yourself in, you can count on the Mechanic to have exactly the tools for the task.
To access these advanced 3rd Class Jobs, players must first achieve Job Level 70 or above. After picking up the quest at Glast Heim Churchyard, players will need to enter the Glast Heim and complete three tests. Then, they can visit the Archbishop Wolmas and their former Masters to learn how to switch to a more powerful Class.
Brave the famous Clock Tower in the new Lv. 100 Al De Baran map!
Alongside the 3rd Class system, the latest update also introduces the new Lv. 100 map, Al De Baran! Featuring the famous Clock Tower from the original Ragnarok Online, the map gives players the opportunity to test their newfound powers against worthy foes, with plenty of new bosses such as Morroc, Chimera, Time Holder, Mysteltainn, and Owl Duke waiting to challenge even the most seasoned of adventurers.
In addition, players can also enjoy other oft-requested new features such as the Refinement Protection Stone, which will ensure that their precious equipment does not decrease in refinement level after a failed upgrade. Also, newly added features such as the Enchantment Conversion and Elite Slots will help players boost their powers to all new heights!
Celebrate the arrival of 3rd Class with the chance to get amazing gifts!
To add even more excitement to this much-anticipated update, ROX will also introduce a special giveaway event, with plenty of exciting gifts including an iPhone 13 Pro Max, $100 Razor Bonus Gold, and Rare Mount Cards, to name a few!
Simply join up with friends into a party and complete the event quests. Returning players can also enjoy 10x free draws for free, so there’s no better time to come back to Midgard! Join our community of millions of players today on iOS and Android.
ROX Cloud Gaming Officially Launched, Play Immediately Without Downloading!
ROX Cloud Gaming has been officially launched on March 18th. Players can enter and log in to the cloud gaming platform from ROX’s 3rd Class Pre-registration Page, and play ROX without downloading! Now ROX Cloud Gaming is available for PC, come experience the new class!
Pre-registration Page: https://www.ragnarokx.com/Thirdclass